Temple Gallery of Art
american academy in rome
casina delle civette
cittadinanza attva flaminio
elena perez guembe
fay jones school of architecture
hdenak bobo international design competition
iii municipio comune di roma
il mercato al centro
klimahaus network lazio
museum of hoot owls
rensselaer polyetchnic institute
seed box consulting s.r.l.
uarc tandem language 2014
university of arkansas
university of arkansas rome center
university of tennessee at knoxville
wall wal project
SCOTT FINN - An interview
September 20, 2015
ELISABETTA SIRANI "VIRTUOSA" - Women's Cultural Production in Early Modern Bologna
June 23, 2015
EDIFICI STORICI - Prospettive e opportunità tra tutela e innovazione
June 11, 2015
VERNALPOOLS - Zdenko Krtić's Exhibition in Rome
June 4, 2015
IL MERCATO AL CENTRO - Final Conference
March 11, 2015
February 23, 2015
Achitectural Design - Project I
University of Arkansas | Auburn University | Philadelphia University | University of Tennessee | University of Arkansas Rome Center | III Municipio Comune di Roma
50 American Architecture Students 5 Faculty + Local Professionals The local community 1 week of work.
A GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR ALL!
CHECK PROGRAM AND WORKS HERE
1) internal reorganization of the market: the space is very narrow for passage of people, have the stools are abandoned and there isn’t much light.
2) refurbishment of the public space surrounding the market: the space is very fragmented and in precarious condition.
1) identification of uses useful to the neighbourhood (artisans, services…): the market is heavily underused but could offer additional services.
2) functioning of short chain distribution: there is much agricultural production in the district and Rome in general
1) facade of the building expressing what is offered inside: the walls of the market are not very welcoming to potential clients.
2) tags for products of markets explaining origins and history: it could be interesting to create a narrative around the local products sold in the market.
NEWS & EVENTS
Rome Campus Faculty Guidelines
Main HALL Schedules